Adobe Acrobat Elements 7.0
Old versionsSee all
Adobe® Acrobat® Elements software enables business professionals to easily and reliably create more secure Adobe PDF documents.
With Acrobat Elements you can:
* Create Adobe PDF documents with drag-and-drop or one-button ease from Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
* Create Adobe PDF documents from any application that prints by simply selecting Adobe PDF from within the print menu.
* Create a tagged Adobe PDF document that helps meet U.S. government accessibility standards (Section 508) by adding tags to the PDF file or converting a Microsoft Office document with accessibility features enabled.
* Produce Adobe PDF files that can be viewed with widely available Adobe Reader® software; more than 500 million copies of Adobe Reader have been distributed worldwide.
* E-mail compact Adobe PDF documents to colleagues, clients, and vendors to accelerate distribution and help save time and money on printing and delivery fees.
* Preserve the original format and layout of business documents so they display and print correctly on a variety of platforms.
* Apply permissions that help control whether users are allowed to view, edit, comment on, sign, or print Adobe PDF documents.
* Protect files with passwords to help prevent unauthorized opening and viewing of sensitive documents.
* Efficiently deploy, maintain, and support Acrobat Elements throughout your organization with easy-to-use Adobe tools and resources.
Acrobat Elements is available through volume licensing with a minimum of 100 seats per order.